To replace a bulb, proceed as follows:
Versions equipped with rear brackets:
1) Working inside the vehicle: remove the plastic cover fig. 25 set on the speaker seat fitting the screwdriver under the plastic and making it slide in parallel with the slot to spring the 2 front catches, pull the plastic cover parallel with the supporting surface to spring the rear catch and then remove the upper plastic cover A-fig. 26 using the screwdriver provided, in order to make visible the fastening bolt B of the light unit.
Versions not equipped with rear brackets:
1) Act from inside the vehicle to remove upper plastic cap C-fig. 27 by means of the screwdriver available, so that light cluster fastening bolt D is made visible.
2) Fit the wrench provided A-fig. 28 (used also to remove the wheel) to the fastening bolt of the light unit.
3) Loosen the bolts, then undo the light cluster fastening nuts by means of extension B-fig. 28 supplied with the unit.
As regards the 7-seater version is concerned, undo the light cluster fastening bolt by means of extension B-fig. 28 inserted onto the bolt through slotted hole C-fig. 28a.
4) Undo, after removing the fastening bolt, the cluster fastening screws (located outside), as illustrated in fig. 29.
5) Take out the pressure-fit connector.
6) Undo the four fastening screws to remove the bulb holder and get access to the bulbs.
7) Remove the bulbs fig. 30 by pushing them gently and turning them counterclockwise (bayonet fitting)
A – brake light bulb
B – indicator light bulb
C – reversing light bulb
D – sidelight bulb
E – rear fog light bulb
The fuel consumption figures given in the table below are determined on the basis of the homologation tests set down by specific European Directives. Consumption values are defined by means of the ...
Fixed passenger seat
Adjusting the reclining seat back Lift lever A-fig. 52. ...
Manual climate control system (where provided)
The climate control system is adjusted manually. CONTROLS fig. 78 A - Knob for operating the fan and switching the climate control system on and off. The climate control system can only be switch ...