– When a light is not working, check that it has not fused before changing the bulb.
– For the location of the fuses, refer to “If a fuse blows” in this chapter.
– Before replacing a bulb that does not work, check that the contacts are not oxidized.
– Burnt-out bulbs must be replaced with ones of the same type.
– Always check the height of the headlight beam after changing a bulb.
The headlight inner surface may be lightly misted over: this is not a fault but a natural fact due to low temperature and the level of air humidity. It will disappear as soon the headlights are turned on. The presence of drops inside the headlights means water infiltration, therefore contact Fiat Dealership.
Five-Speed Manual Transmission
WARNING! You or others could be injured if you leave the vehicle unattended without having the parking brake fully applied. The parking brake should always be applied when the driver is not in t ...
Proceed as follows: ❒ Stop the engine and engage the handbrake; ❒ Engage a gear (first if the car is faced uphill or reverse if it is faced downhill) and leave the wheels steered. B ...
16. Automatic Gearbox Failure
This light will illuminate when there is an automatic transmission fault. ...