1) Ensure that the handbrake is up.
2) Put the gear lever into neutral.
3) Turn the ignition key to MAR. Instrument panel warning lightswill come on.
4) Wait for warning lights to turn off.
5) Wait for the instrument panel warning light to go out. The hotter the engine is, the quicker this will happen.
6) Press the clutch pedal down to the floor without touching the accelerator.
7) Turn the key to AVV immediately after the warning light goes out. If you wait to long, you will lose the benefit of the work done by the glow plugs.
The warning light will flash (for approximately 60 seconds) at start-up or during prolonged cranking to signal a fault in the glow plug heating system. You can use the vehicle as usual if the engine starts but you should contact a Fiat Dealership as soon as possible to have problem seen to.
If the engine does not start at the first attempt, return the ignition key to STOP before trying to start the engine again.
If with key at MAR warning light stays on, turn the key to STOP and then to MAR again; if the warning light stays on, try with the other keys provided.
If you still cannot start the engine, get in touch with Fiat Dealership.
Never leave the ignition key at MAR when the engine is off.
When the reverse gear is engaged a short acoustic signal is automatically activated. When an obstacle is detected an intermittent buzzer will sound ad follows: ❒ the sound frequency increases ...
Your vehicle has plastic headlights that are lighter and less susceptible to stone breakage than glass headlights. Plastic is not as scratch resistant as glass and, therefore, different lens cleani ...
For children from 22 kg up to 36 kg the size of the child’s chest no longer requires a support to space the child’s back from the seat back. Fig. 17 shows proper child seat positioning on the rear ...