The Advanced Front Air Bag system provides output appropriate to the severity and type of collision as determined by the Occupant Restraint Controller (ORC), which may receive information from the front impact sensors.
• No objects should be placed over or near the air bag on the instrument panel,
because any such objects could cause harm if the vehicle is in a collision severe
enough to cause the air bag to inflate.
• Do not put anything on or around the air bag covers or attempt to open them manually. You may damage the air bags and you could be injured because the air bags may no longer be functional.
The protective covers for the air bag cushions are designed to open only when the air bags are inflating.
• Do not drill, cut or tamper with the knee bolster in any way.
• Do not mount any accessories to the knee bolster such as alarm lights, stereos, citizen band radios, etc.
Roof rack/ski rack
PRESETTING To use the roof racks you shall remove the caps set in points fig. 136. Attach the roof rack bar brackets to the fasteners. IMPORTANT Always follow the instructions provided with the ki ...
(F) Sealant Bottle And Hose Replacement
1. Uncoil the Sealant Hose (6) (clear in color). 2. Locate the round Sealant Bottle release button in the recessed area under the sealant bottle. 3. Press the Sealant Bottle release button. The Se ...
Left-hand and right-hand direction indicator
(green - intermittent) (Natural Power versions) The warning light turns on when the direction indicator control lever is moved downwards or, together with the right indicator, when the hazard war ...