Your vehicle may be equipped with the following air bag system components:
Occupant Restraint Controller (ORC)
• Air Bag Warning Light
• Steering Wheel and Column
• Instrument Panel
• Supplemental Driver Side Knee Air Bag
• Knee Impact Bolster
• Driver Advanced Front Air Bag
• Passenger Advanced Front Air Bag
• Supplemental Seat-Mounted Side Air Bags (SAB)
• Supplemental Side Air Bag Inflatable Curtains (SABIC)
• Front and Side Impact Sensors
• Front Seat Belt Pretensioners, Seat Belt Buckle Switch, and Seat Track Position Sensors
8. Generic Warning Light
The Generic Warning Light will illuminate if any of the following conditions occur: Oil Change Request, Engine Oil Pressure Sensor Failure, External Light Failure, Fuel Cut-Off Intervention, Fue ...
Pressing the top of the switch will “Seek” up for the next listenable station and pressing the bottom of the switch will “Seek” down for the next listenable station. The button located in the cente ...
Radio-frequency remote control: ministerial homologation
The homologation number is printed directly on the key grip for the markets where this is required. ...