1) When wearing the seat belts, always ensure they are not twisted and are free to wind in and out.
2) Following a serious accident, replace the belt being worn at that time, even if it does not seem damaged. Always replace the seat belts if pretension have been activated.
3) When cleaning the belts, wash them by hand with water and neutral soap, rinse them and let them dry in the shade. Do not use strong detergents, bleach, coloring or any other chemical substance that could weaken the belt fibers.
4) Do not allow the reel mechanisms to get wet: they are only guaranteed to work properly if they remain dry.
5) Replace the seat belt when showing significant wear or cut signs.
Left-hand drive versions Version for specific market ACTIVE, DYNAMIC versions (A) - Speedometer (speed indicator) (B) - Fuel level gauge with reserve warning light (C) - Engine coolant temper ...
“Dualdrive” electric power steering failure
Turning the ignition key to MAR the warning light on the dial turns on, but it should go off after few seconds. If the warning light stays on (on certain versions together with the message on ...
24. Door Ajar
This light will turn on to indicate that one or more doors or the trunk may be ajar. ...