All the seating positions in your vehicle are equipped with combination lap/shoulder belts.
The belt webbing retractor is designed to lock during very sudden stops or accidents. This feature allows the shoulder part of the belt to move freely with you under normal conditions. However in a collision, the belt will lock and reduce the risk of you striking the inside of the vehicle or being thrown out.
• It is dangerous to ride in a cargo area, inside or outside of a vehicle.
In a collision, people riding in these areas are more likely to be seriously injured
• Do not allow people to ride in any area of your vehicle that is not equipped with seats and seat belts.
• Be sure everyone in your vehicle is in a seat and using a seat belt properly.
• Wearing a seat belt incorrectly is dangerous. Seat belts are designed to go around the large bones of your body. These are the strongest parts of your body and can take the forces of a collision the best.
• Wearing your belt in the wrong place could make your injuries in a collision much worse. You might suffer internal injuries, or you could even slide out of part of the belt. Follow these instructions to wear your seat belt safely and to keep your passengers safe, too.
• Two people should never be belted into a single seat belt. People belted together can crash into one another in a collision, hurting one another badly.
Never use a lap/shoulder belt or lap belt for more than one person, no matter what their size.
GROUP 0 and 0+
Babies up to 13 kg must be carried facing backwards on a cradle seat, which, supporting the head, does not induce stress on the neck in the event of sharp deceleration. The cradle is restrained by ...
Pressing button , the “Trip computer” function gives is displayed, information relating to the operating status of the car. This function is resettable. Values displayed are: Range to empty, Di ...
Vehicle protection system failure -Fiat code
(amber) Turning the key to MAR the warning light shall flash only once and then go off. If with the ignition key at MAR, the warning light stays on, this indicates a possible failure (see “Fiat ...