The door locks can be manually locked or unlocked from inside the vehicle by using the door handle. If the door handle is pushed a red lock indicator will show on the door handle (indicating locked) when the door is closed, the door will lock.
Door Lock Handle
• Do not leave children or animals inside parked vehicles in hot weather.
Interior heat build-up may cause serious injury or death.
• For personal security and safety in the event of an accident, lock the vehicle doors as you drive as well as when you park and leave the vehicle.
• Before exiting a vehicle, always apply the parking brake, shift the transmission into PARK, and remove the key fob from the ignition. When leaving the vehicle, always lock your vehicle.
• Never leave children alone in a vehicle, or with access to an unlocked vehicle.
• Allowing children to be in a vehicle unattended is dangerous for a number of reasons. A child or others could be seriously or fatally injured. Children should be warned not to touch the parking brake, brake pedal or the shift lever.
• Do not leave the key fob in or near the vehicle, and do not leave the ignition in the ACC or ON/RUN position. A child could operate power windows, other controls, or move the vehicle.
An unlocked vehicle is an invitation to thieves.
Always remove the key from the ignition and lock all of the doors when leaving the vehicle unattended.
To change the bulb, remove the protective cover (1), remove connector (A) and remove the bulb (B). ...
If the battery is flat, you can use another battery to start the engine. Its capacity must be the same or slightly greater than the flat battery. Proceed as follows fig. 1: 1) Connect positive ter ...
Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC)
The Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC) features a driver-interactive display that is located in the instrument cluster. Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC) Display The EVIC ...