1. Place the shift lever in PARK (if equipped with an automatic transmission).
2. Turn the ignition switch to the ACC/ON/RUN position.
3. Rotate the key to the OFF/LOCK position.
4. Remove the key from the ignition switch lock cylinder.
Ignition Switch Positions
1 — STOP (OFF/LOCK)
3 — AVV (START)
2 — MAR (ACC/ON/RUN)
• Before exiting a vehicle, always apply the parking brake, shift the transmission
into PARK, and remove the key fob from the ignition. When leaving the vehicle, always
lock your vehicle.
• Never leave children alone in a vehicle, or with access to an unlocked vehicle.
• Allowing children to be in a vehicle unattended is dangerous for a number of reasons. A child or others could be seriously or fatally injured. Children should be warned not to touch the parking brake, brake pedal or the shift lever.
• Do not leave the key fob in or near the vehicle, and do not leave the ignition in the ACC or ON/RUN position. A child could operate power windows, other controls, or move the vehicle.
• Do not leave children or animals inside parked vehicles in hot weather. Interior heat build-up may cause serious injury or death.
An unlocked car is an invitation to thieves. Always remove the key from the ignition and lock all the doors when leaving the vehicle unattended.
A fuse is an element for protecting the electrical system. A fuse will trip (i.e. it will blow) in the event of a failure or improper interventions in the electrical system. If an electrical devi ...
The presence and the position of the instruments and warning lights may vary according to the versions. 1. Side swivel vent - 2. Side fixed vent - 3. Oddment compartment - 4. Horn - 5. Instrume ...
Protecting the environment
The devices for curtailing petrol engine emissions are the following: ❒ three-way catalytic converter; ❒ Lambda sensor; ❒ fuel evaporation system. In addition, do not let the ...