The manufacturer and its authorized dealers are vitally interested in your satisfaction. We want you to be happy with our products and services.
Warranty service must be done by an authorized dealer.
We strongly recommend that you take the vehicle to an authorized dealer. They know your vehicle the best, and are most concerned that you get prompt and high quality service. The manufacturer’s authorized dealers have the facilities, factory-trained technicians, special tools, and the latest information to ensure the vehicle is fixed correctly and in a timely manner.
This is why you should always talk to an authorized dealer’s service manager first. Most matters can be resolved with this process.
• If for some reason you are still not satisfied, talk to the general manager or owner of the authorized dealership.
They want to know if you need assistance.
• If an authorized dealership is unable to resolve the concern, you may contact the manufacturer’s customer center.
Any communication to the manufacturer’s customer center should include the following information:
• Owner’s name and address
• Owner’s telephone number (home and office)
• Authorized dealership name
• Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
• Vehicle delivery date and mileage
FIAT Customer Center
P.O. Box 21–8004
Auburn Hills, MI 48321–8004
Phone: (888) 242–6342
Buzzer volume (Buzzer Vol)
The volume of the buzzer accompanying any failure/warning indication can be adjusted according to 8 levels. The buzzer can be adjusted and, in certain cases, it cannot be excluded. To adjust the v ...
Tow hitch installation
The towing device should be fastened to the body by specialized personnel according to any additional and/or integrative information supplied by the Manufacturer of the device. The tow hitch must ...
Checking the levels
1. Engine oil 2. Battery 3. Brake fluid 4. Windscreen washer fluid 5. Engine coolant 6. Power steering fluid. Do not smoke while working in the engine compartment: the presence of flammable ...