1. Remove the two guard caps and the two fastening screws.
2. Remove the center high mounted stop lamp assembly.
3. Disconnect the electric connector.
4. Press the retaining device and open the bulb holder.
5. Remove the snap-fitted bulb to be replaced and replace it.
6. Close the back cap locking it properly.
7. Reinstall the two fastening screws and reinstall the guard caps.
REPLACING THE FILTER 1.28V version Loosen the screws on the side and on the air cleaner cover, remove the cover (A) and remove the filtering element (B) to be replaced. 1.3 Multijet versions L ...
When the reverse gear is engaged a short acoustic signal is automatically activated. When an obstacle is detected an intermittent buzzer will sound ad follows: ❒ the sound frequency increases ...
Speed limit (Speed Lim.)
With this function it is possible to set the car speed limit which, if exceeded, automatically sounds a buzzer and makes the warning light è with the special message on the display (see “Wa ...