1. Open the liftgate.
2. Remove the two screws and remove the tail lamp assembly.
3. Unsnap backplate and separate from the lamp housing.
4. Remove the tail, stop, or turn signal bulbs by pushing them slightly and turning counter-clockwise.
5. Remove the backup lamp bulb by pulling straight out.
6. Replace lamps as required and reinstall lamp.
Shift Lever Override
If a malfunction occurs and the shift lever cannot be moved out of the PARK position, you can use the following procedure to temporarily move the shift lever: 1. Firmly set the parking brake. 2. ...
Engine Oil Filter
The engine oil filter should be replaced with a new filter at every engine oil change. Engine Oil Filter Selection All of this manufacturer’s engines have a full-flow type disposable oil filter. ...
Cheap running that respects the environment
Environmental protection has been one of the guiding principles in the production of the Fiat Doblò. It is no accident that its pollution control equipment is much more effective than that ...