1. Remove portion of the wheel liner to allow hand access to side marker lamp.
2. Rotate the bulb socket counterclockwise, and remove the bulb and socket assembly from the housing.
3. Pull the bulb from the socket and insert the replacement bulb.
4. Install the bulb and socket assembly into the housing, and rotate the socket clockwise to lock it in place.
5. Reinstall the wheel liner
Some of the most important safety features in your vehicle are the restraint systems: • Three-point lap and shoulder belts for all seating positions • Advanced Front Air Bags for driver and front ...
Protecting the environment
Protecting the environment has been the guiding principle in the design of the Fiat Doblò right from the start. The result is the use of materials and creation of devices that can reduce or ...
Supplemental Driver Side Knee Air Bag InflatorUnit
The Supplemental Driver Side Knee Air Bag unit is located in the instrument panel trim beneath the steering column. When the ORC detects a collision requiring the air bag, it signals the inflator ...