1. Turn the steering wheel completely to the left or right.
2. Open the wheel housing access door.
3. Remove the plastic cap from the back of the lamp housing.
4. Rotate bulb/socket counter-clockwise.
5. Remove the bulb and replace as needed.
6. Install the bulb into socket, and rotate bulb/socket clockwise into lamp locking it in place.
7. Reinstall the plastic cap.
If the car is to be left inactive for longer than a month, the following precautions should be noted: ❒ park the car in covered, dry and if possible wellventilated premises; ❒ engage ...
Key Ignition Park Interlock
This vehicle is equipped with a Key Ignition Park Interlock which requires the shift lever to be placed in PARK prior to rotating the key fob to the LOCK/OFF position. The key fob can only be remov ...
Rear window shelf removal
Proceed as follows: ❒ release the upper ends (A) of the two tie-rods by removing the eyelets; ❒ release the shelf eyelets (B) from their recesses (C); ❒ move the shelf to ...