1. Remove the plastic cap from the back of the headlamp housing.
2. Rotate the bulb counter-clockwise.
3. Remove the bulb and replace as needed.
4. Install the bulb and rotate clockwise to lock in place.
5. Reinstall the plastic cap.
Changing the battery
If required, replace the battery with a genuine spare part having the same specifications. If a battery with different specifications is fitted, the service intervals given in the “Service schedule ...
REAR WINDOW AND DOOR MIRROR DEMISTING/DEFROSTING (where required)
Press to turn this function on. Activation is indicated by the turning on of the warning light on the instrument panel. This function is timed and switches off automatically after 30 minutes. To ...