Stain Repel seats may be cleaned in the following manner:
• Remove as much of the stain as possible by blotting with a clean, dry towel.
• Blot any remaining stain with a clean, damp towel.
• For tough stains, apply MOPAR Total Clean or a mild soap solution to a clean, damp cloth and remove the stain. Use a fresh, damp towel to remove soap residue.
• For grease stains, apply MOPAR Multi-Purpose Cleaner or a high quality cleaner, to a clean, damp cloth and remove the stain. Use a fresh, damp towel to remove soap residue.
• Do not use any harsh solvents or any other form of protectants on Stain Repel products.
Children from 9 to 18 kg are to be seated facing forward in child seats with front cushion fig. 15. The vehicle seat belt secures both seat and child. The figure is only an example. Attain to t ...
The number of items in the menu depends on the car settings. When travelling, only the “Speed limit” indication is enabled. The “Set-up Menu” enables to perform the following adjustments and/or sett ...
Inefficient abs system
(amber) Turning the ignition key to MAR the warning light turns on, but it should go off after few seconds. The warning light turns on when the system is inefficient or unavailable. In this ca ...