• If you drive on salted or dusty roads or if you drive near the ocean, hose off the undercarriage at least once a month.
• It is important that the drain holes in the lower edges of the doors, rocker panels and trunk be kept clear and open.
• If you detect any stone chips or scratches in the paint, touch them up immediately. The cost of such repairs is considered the responsibility of the owner.
• If your vehicle is damaged due to a collision or similar cause which destroys the paint and protective coating, have your vehicle repaired as soon as possible. The cost of such repairs is considered the responsibility of the owner.
• If you carry special cargo such as chemicals, fertilizers, de-icer salt, etc., be sure that such materials are well packaged and sealed.
• If a lot of driving is done on gravel roads, consider mud or stone shields behind each wheel.
• Use MOPAR Touch Up Paint or equivalent on scratches as soon as possible. Your authorized dealer has touch up paint to match the color of your vehicle.
13. Power Steering System Warning
This light is used to manage the electrical warning of the EPS (Power Steering System). Refer to “Power Steering” in “Starting and Operating” for further information. ...
Annual inspection schedule
For vehicles with an annual mileage of below 20.000 km (for example about 10.000 km) the following yearly inspection programmed is advised: – check tyre conditions/wear and adjust pressure if requi ...
If the battery is flat
IMPORTANT Battery recharging procedure is given as information only since this operation shall be only performed at a Fiat Dealership. Charging should be slow at a low amp rating for 24 hours. Char ...