1. Uncoil the Sealant Hose (6) (clear in color).
2. Locate the round Sealant Bottle release button in the recessed area under the sealant bottle.
3. Press the Sealant Bottle release button. The Sealant Bottle (1) will pop up. Remove the bottle and dispose of it accordingly.
4. Clean any remaining sealant from the TIREFIT housing.
5. Position the new Sealant Bottle (1) in the housing so that the Sealant Hose (6) aligns with the hose slot in the front of the housing. Press the bottle into the housing. An audible click will be heard indicating the bottle is locked into place.
6. Verify that the cap is installed on the fitting at the end of the Sealant Hose (6) and return the hose to its storage area (located on the bottom of the air pump).
7. Return the TIREFIT kit to its storage location in the vehicle.
Traction Control System (TCS)
This system monitors the amount of wheel spin of each of the driven wheels. If wheel spin is detected, brake pressure is applied to the slipping wheel(s) and engine power is reduced to provide enh ...
Brake Assist System (BAS)
The BAS is designed to optimize the vehicle’s braking capability during emergency braking maneuvers. The system detects an emergency braking situation by sensing the rate and amount of brake appli ...
Heating and ventilation system
A. Fixed side vents B. Adjustable side vents C. Adjustable central vents A. Fixed side vents B. Adjustable side vents C. Adjustable central vents D. Rear seat lower vents. CENTRAL VENTS fig ...