1. Turn the Mode Select Knob (5) to the Sealant Mode position.
2. Uncoil the Sealant Hose (6) and then remove the cap from the fitting at the end of the hose.
3. Place the TIREFIT kit flat on the ground next to the deflated tire.
4. Remove the cap from the valve stem and then screw the fitting at the end of the Sealant Hose (6) onto the valve stem.
5. Uncoil the Power Plug (8) and insert the plug into the vehicle’s 12 Volt power outlet.
NOTE: Do not remove foreign objects (e.g., screws or nails) from the tire.
HAZARD LIGHTS fig. 92 They turn on by pressing switch A, regardless of the position of the ignition key. When the lights are on, the switch and the instrument panel warning light will flash. Pr ...
Knob (D) directs the air inside the passenger compartment according to five levels: air flow from central vents and side outlets; to warm the feet and keep the face cool (“bilevel” function) ...
The Fiat Doblò is designed and built to achieve the highest levels of safety. It is the result of the many devices offered (standard or optional according to market or outfit) starting from ...