1 — U.S. DOT Safety Standards Code (TIN)
4 — Maximum Load
2 — Size Designation
5 — Maximum Pressure
3 — Service Description
6 — Treadwear, Traction and Temperature Grades
• P (Passenger) - Metric tire sizing is based on U.S.
design standards. P-Metric tires have the letter “P” molded into the sidewall preceding the size designation.
Example: P215/65R15 95H.
• European-Metric tire sizing is based on European design standards. Tires designed to this standard have the tire size molded into the sidewall beginning with the section width. The letter P is absent from this tire size designation. Example: 215/65R15 96H.
• LT (Light Truck) - Metric tire sizing is based on U.S.
design standards. The size designation for LT-Metric tires is the same as for P-Metric tires except for the letters “LT” that are molded into the sidewall preceding the size designation. Example: LT235/85R16.
• Temporary spare tires are high-pressure compact spares designed for temporary emergency use only.
Tires designed to this standard have the letter “T” or “S”molded into the sidewall preceding the size designation.
Example: T145/80D18 103M.
• High flotation tire sizing is based on U.S. design standards and it begins with the tire diameter molded into the sidewall. Example: 31x10.5 R15 LT.
Tire Sizing Chart
Supplemental Driver Side Knee Air Bag InflatorUnit
The Supplemental Driver Side Knee Air Bag unit is located in the instrument panel trim beneath the steering column. When the ORC detects a collision requiring the air bag, it signals the inflator ...
If a bulb burns out
Modifications or repairs to the electrical system carried out incorrectly and without bearing the features of the system in mind can cause malfunctions with the risk of fire. You should have th ...
Windows Mobile™-based FIAT BLUE&ME™ is a personal telematic system enabling you to use communication and entertainment applications expressly designed for use in the car. The BLUE&ME™ sys ...