When driving on wet or slushy roads, it is possible for a wedge of water to build up between the tire and road surface. This is known as hydroplaning and may cause partial or complete loss of vehicle control and stopping ability. To reduce this possibility, the following precautions should be observed:
1. Slow down during rainstorms
or when the roads are slushy.
2. Slow down if the road has standing water or puddles.
3. Replace tires when tread wear indicators first become visible.
4. Keep tires properly inflated.
5. Maintain sufficient distance between your vehicle and the vehicle in front of you to avoid a collision in a sudden stop.
Air Bag Warning Light
The light should come on and remain on for four to eight seconds as a bulb check when the ignition switch is first turned ON. If the light is not lit during starting, see your authorized dealer. I ...
Introduction This chapter describes the operation of the CD player only. To operate the radio, refer to the description in the “Functions and Adjustments” chapter. CD Player Selection To activate ...
Use snow tyres of the same size as the normal tyres provided with the car. Fiat Dealership will be happy to provide advice concerning the most suitable type of tyre for the customer’s requirements. ...