1. Press the AUTO button on the Automatic Temperature Control (ATC) Panel, the
indicator will illuminate when on.
2. Next, adjust the temperature you would like the system to maintain by adjusting the temperature control buttons. Once the desired temperature is displayed, the system will achieve and automatically maintain that comfort level.
3. When the system is set up for your comfort level, it is not necessary to change the settings. You will experience the greatest efficiency by simply allowing the system to function automatically.
• It is not necessary to move the temperature settings for cold or hot
vehicles. The system automatically adjusts the temperature, mode and fan speed to
provide comfort as quickly as possible.
• The temperature can be displayed in U.S. or Metric units by selecting the US/M customer-programmable feature. Refer to the “Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC) — Customer-Programmable Features” in this section of the manual.
To provide you with maximum comfort in the Automatic mode during cold start-ups, the blower fan will remain on low until the engine warms up. The blower will increase in speed and transition into AUTO mode.
Park Assist System Usage Precautions
NOTE: • Ensure that the outer surface and the underside of the rear bumper is clean and clear of snow, ice, mud, dirt or other obstruction to keep the Rear Park Assist system operating properly ...
Car protection system failure - fiat code
Turning the key to MAR the warning light on the dial shall flash only once and then go off. If with the ignition key at MAR the warning light stays on, this indicates a possible failure (see “Th ...
Rear light unit
To change the bulb, proceed as follows: ❒ from inside the car, remove the upper plastic cover (A) with the screwdriver provided to reach fastener (B); ❒ from inside the boot, fit ...