The TRIP button, located on the right steering column stalk, can be used to display and to reset the previously described values.
• A short button press displays the different values.
• A long button press resets the system and then starts a new trip.
• Press and hold the TRIP button to reset the system manually.
• When the “Trip distance” reaches 9999.9 miles or kilometers or when the “Travel time” reaches 99.59 (99 hours and 59 minutes), the system is reset automatically.
• Disconnecting/Reconnecting the battery resets the system.
NOTE: If the reset operation occurs in the presence of the screens concerning Trip A or Trip B, only the information associated with Trip A or Trip B functions will be reset.
Start Of Trip Procedure
With the ignition on, press and hold the TRIP button for over one second to reset.
To exit the Trip function, wait until all the values have been displayed or hold the MENU ESC button for longer than one second.
Briefly press the MENU ESC button to go back to the menu screen or press and hold the MENU ESC (approximately one second) to go back to the main screen without storing settings.
To increase the efficiency of the front seat belts, the Fiat Punto is fitted with pretensioners. These devices “feel”, through a sensor, that a violent crash is in progress and rewind the seat bel ...
• Wash your vehicle regularly. Always wash your vehicle in the shade using MOPAR Car Wash or a mild car wash soap, and rinse the panels completely with clear water. • If insects, tar or other simil ...
You can signal another vehicle with your headlights by lightly pulling the multifunction lever toward the steering wheel. This will turn on the high beams until the lever is released. ...