The menu comprises a series of functions arranged in a cycle. Press the + and – buttons to access the different options and settings (setup).
The setup menu can be activated by pressing the MENU ESC button. Single presses on buttons + or – will scroll through the setup menu options. The menu includes the following functions:
• Speed Beep
• Trip B Data
• Set Time
• Set Date
• See Radio
• Speed Display
• Buzzer Volume
• Button Volume
• Daylights (D.R.L.)
• Hill Start
• Exit Menu
Selecting An Option Of The Main Menu Without Submenu
1. Briefly press the MENU ESC button to select the main menu option to set.
2. Press the + or – button (by single presses) to select the new setting.
3. Briefly press the MENU ESC button to store the new setting and go back to the main menu option previously selected.
Selecting An Option Of The Main Menu With Submenu
1. Briefly press the MENU ESC button to display the first submenu option.
2. Press the + or – button (by single presses) to scroll through all the submenu options.
3. Briefly press the MENU ESC button to select the displayed submenu option and to open the relevant setup menu.
4. Press the + or – button (by single presses) to select the new setting for this submenu option.
5. Briefly press the MENU ESC button to store the new setting and go back to the previously selected submenu option.
6. Press and hold the MENU ESC button to return to the main menu (short hold) or the main screen (longer hold).
To Vary The Speed Setting
When the Electronic Speed Control is set, you can increase speed by pushing the RES (+) button. If the button is continually pressed, the set speed will continue to increase until the button is re ...
Rapid acceleration on snow covered, wet, or other slippery surfaces may cause the driving wheels to pull erratically to the right or left. This phenomenon occurs when there is a difference in the ...
The pollen filter is located under the dashboard near the central dashboard unit on passenger side. If the vehicle is often used in dusty or extremely polluted environments, you should change the ...