There is a standard 12 Volt (13 Amp) power outlet, located in the floor console, for added convenience. This power outlet can power mobile phones, electronics and other low power devices.
Power is available when the ignition switch is in the ON/RUN or START position. Insert the cigar lighter or accessory plug into the outlet for use. To preserve the heating element, do not hold the lighter in the heating position.
• Do not exceed the maximum power of 160 Watts (13 Amps) at 12 Volts. If the
160 Watt (13 Amp) power rating is exceeded, the fuse protecting the system will
need to be replaced.
• Power outlets are designed for accessory plugs only. Do not insert any other object in the power outlets as this will damage the outlet and blow the fuse. Improper use of the power outlet can cause damage not covered by your New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
Power Outlet Fuse Location Underhood
To avoid serious injury or death:
• Only devices designed for use in this type of outlet should be inserted into any
12 Volt outlet.
• Do not touch with wet hands.
• Close the lid when not in use and while driving the vehicle.
• If this outlet is mishandled, it may cause an electric shock and failure.
• Many accessories that can be plugged in draw power from the vehicle’s battery, even when not in use (i.e., cellular phones, etc.). Eventually, if plugged in long enough, the vehicle’s battery will discharge sufficiently to degrade battery life and/or prevent the engine from starting.
• Accessories that draw higher power (i.e., coolers, vacuum cleaners, lights, etc.) will degrade the battery even more quickly. Only use these intermittently and with great caution.
• After the use of high power draw accessories, or long periods of the vehicle not being started (with accessories still plugged in), the vehicle must be driven a sufficient length of time to allow the generator to recharge the vehicle’s battery.
Park Assist System Usage Precautions
NOTE: • Ensure that the outer surface and the underside of the rear bumper is clean and clear of snow, ice, mud, dirt or other obstruction to keep the Rear Park Assist system operating properly ...
The Hands-Free Kit
The basic characteristic of this hands-free kit is voice recognition with Bluetooth wireless technology. With this system you can make and receive calls safely and securely by using either voice c ...
26. Odometer / Trip Odometer / Electronic VehicleInformation Center (EVIC) Display
This display indicates the total distance the vehicle has been driven. U.S. Federal regulations require that upon transfer of vehicle ownership, the seller certify to the purchaser the correct mile ...