With the BLUE&ME™ media player you can play, via the car sound system, the digital audio files stored on a USB device by simply connecting it to the USB port located in the glove box of the car.
In this way, while you are driving you can play your favorite personal music collections.
• iPod Player—see dedicated paragraph under Media Player Functions.
The media player enables the following operations:
• Digital Audio Playback — you can play all your digital audio files (.mp3,.wma,.wav,.aac) or play a customized playlist (.m3u or. wpl format).
• Audio File Selection By Category — you can play all audio files of a certain category, e.g.: album, artist or genre.
• Playback Options — while playing tracks you can select the following options: Play, Stop, Next track, Previous track, Shuffle and Loop track.
• The media player does not support audio files compressed with other formats and DRM (Digital Right Management) protected audio files. Non-supported audio files that may be present on the USB device will be ignored.
• To use the media player, you have to simply connect (directly or by an extension lead) your USB device to the car USB port. Turning the ignition key to ON, BLUE&ME™ will start building your media library. At the end of this operation you can surf the whole library and scroll its categories as required using the buttons on the steering wheel or voice commands.
BLUE&ME™ will then play your selection via the car sound system.
• Operating certain parts of this system while driving can distract your attention
away from the road, and possibly cause an accident or other serious consequences;
for this reason certain functions shall be disabled by the BLUE&ME™ system until
driving conditions are secure and, if required, only when the car is stopped.
• Read and Follow Instructions: before using your system, read and follow all instructions and safety information provided in this “User’s Guide”. Not following precautions found in this User’s Guide can lead to an accident or other serious consequences.
• Keep the User’s Guide in the car: when kept in the car, the User’s Guide will be a ready reference for you and other users unfamiliar with the system.
Please make certain that before using the system for the first time, all persons have access to the User’s Guide and read its instructions and safety information carefully.
HAZARD LIGHTS They come on when switch r is pressed regardless of the position of the ignition key. When the device is on, the switch is flashing and warning lights Î and ¥ on the cl ...
If an exterior light burns out
Alterations or repairs to the electric system not carried out correctly and without taking into account the system specifications may cause failures and the risk of fire. See “If a bulb burns ou ...
Older Children And Child Restraints
Children who are two years old or who have outgrown their rear-facing convertible child seat can ride forwardfacing in the vehicle. Forward-facing child seats and convertible child seats used in t ...