The BLUE&ME™ message reader enables automatic reading, through the car sound system, of the SMS texts you receive on your Bluetooth wireless technology mobile phone that are received when the phone is paired and connected to BLUE&ME™ system. It does not provide access to messages that were received before you entered the car and connected with the BLUE&ME™ system. The message reader will also interpret any abbreviation and emoticon contained in the SMS text.
NOTE: Not all mobile phones support the SMS text message reader function or automatic phonebook transfer via Bluetooth . Consult www.fiatusa.com for further information on the list of compatible mobile phones.
Message reader functions are managed by the control buttons on the steering wheel or by the BLUE&ME™ voice commands.
The BLUE&ME™ message reader enables the following operations:
• To display on the instrument panel multifunction display a visual notification signal indicating that you have received a new SMS text on your Bluetooth wireless technology mobile phone, with sender’s number/name; BLUE&ME™ will also ask whether to read you the message that has been received.
• To manage the list of SMS texts received on your BLUE&ME™ paired mobile phone.
• To read the messages received and stored. Messages can be read multiple times.
• To call the SMS text sender using the buttons on the steering wheel or voice commands.
• To delete individual messages or the entire inbox using the buttons on the steering wheel or voice commands.
The BLUE&ME™ system can also recognize and read abbreviations, if any (e.g. “ILUVU” will be read like “I love you”) and interpret the most usual emoticons (e.g. :-) will be read like “Smile”), that are currently used to write SMS texts.
The left-hand stalk operates most of the external lights. The external lights can only be switched on when the ignition key is at MAR. The instrument panel and the heating/ventilation (or climate c ...
Messages will be shown on the display when range falls below 50 km. ...
How to warm up the engine after is has just started (petrol and diesel
– Begin to move forward slowly letting the engine turn at medium revs. Do not accelerate abruptly. – Do not push the engine to its limit for the first few kilometers. You are recommended to wait u ...